As we come to the end of the year, we want to thank you for your generous gifts throughout the year! Every year people ask how they can help as the year comes to a close.
Here’s how you can support the Tacoma Catholic Parishes of St. Patrick and Holy Cross and Saint Patrick Catholic School before the end of the year:
- Pray. We invite you to pray for our three-parish community and our school.
- Donate. We rely on your generous donations to sustain ministries. Please consider a year-end donation to your parish or to the Saint Patrick Catholic School Annual Fund or the Endowment which provides tuition assistance.
Do you have a gift you want to be credited to the 2021 calendar year for tax purposes? All gifts must be received or postmarked by December 31, 2021. Donations can also be made online through Online Giving.
Are you 70½ or older? Consider making a Qualified Charitable Distribution (QCD) from your IRA. Contact your IRA plan administrator for more information on IRA fund transfers.
- Shop. Shop with Scrip gift cards available for purchase in the Development Office at Saint Patrick Catholic School. Another way to shop and give is to enable AmazonSmile. When you designate St. Patrick School as your beneficiary, Amazon donates a percentage of your purchase to Saint Patrick Catholic School— our largest ministry.
- Write a review. Wherever you’ve encountered our content—Facebook, Yelp, Niche.com, GreatSchools.org—write a review! Your positive reviews help make our work more visible to others on multiple platforms.
- Follow us. Follow us on social media— Facebook – St. Patrick, Facebook – Holy Cross, Instagram, YouTube and like, comment and share our story!
- Share your testimony. Strengthened your faith because of ALPHA? Converted through RCIA? Came back to the Church? Let us know!