Everyone is welcome! Our parish is open for in-person Mass. We have put precautions in place to make sure that the celebration of Mass during the pandemic is safe. However, these changes have a minimal impact on our worship celebration. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Reservations are currently not required for daily mass or weekend liturgies.
- Ushers will assist in seating, as needed, to ensure physical distancing and to seat as many faithful as possible within COVID-19 capacity restrictions.
- Seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis until we reach maximum COVID-19 capacity.
- When capacity is reached in the sanctuary at St. Patrick and St. Rita of Cascia parishes, seating will be in the church hall. When capacity is reached at Holy Cross parish, attend liturgy on a different day and/or time.
- Masks must be worn at Mass except when receiving Holy Communion. Your mask needs to cover both your nose and your mouth at all times.
- If any member of your household is unwell, join us on our livestream.
Schedule Changes at St. Patrick Church
- No daily Mass June 8, June 17, June 22, and June 23.
- The 7 pm Mass on Sundays goes on summer hiatus each year. The last Mass is on June 27. Mass resumes on August 15.
Thank you for your understanding.
While the dispensation from the Sunday obligation is still in effect.
Livestreams from Saint Patrick Catholic Church
We continue to livestream Mass on Sundays at 9:00 A.M. on our YouTube Channel while we return to the celebration of public mass with physical distancing! While you do not need to subscribe to view the livestream, being a subscriber allows you to set reminders for the livestreamed Mass. Mass will also be livestreamed on Holy Days and funerals as announced.