Mass Reservations & Contact Tracing Update
- The archdiocese is no longer requiring parishes to keep a record of Mass attendees for contact tracing. Please continue to be vigilant regarding our health and stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- You will no longer need to make a reservation for a daily Mass at any of our parishes.
- We will continue to require reservations for our weekend liturgies so as not to exceed our maximum building occupancy set by the State of Washington but these records will be destroyed following each Mass.
- Register for weekend liturgy and arrive 10 minutes before mass begins.
The dispensation for Mass is still in effect.
Mass changes as of November 1, 2020
- At St. Rita of Cascia the Sunday Mass is moving from 8:00 A.M. to 8:30 A.M.
- At St. Patrick the 7:00 P.M. Mass on Sundays resumes, except for the 4th Sunday of the month, which is reserved for Youth Group and Confirmation students only.
Livestreams from Saint Patrick Catholic Church
We are continuing to livestream on Sundays at 9:00 A.M. on our YouTube Channel while we return to the celebration of public mass with social distancing! While you do not need to subscribe to view the livestream, being a subscriber allows you to set reminders for the livestreamed Mass. We want to reach 1000 subscribers so we can use added features that YouTube only offers for channels with a subscriber base of 1000+.