Registration is required for Holy Thursday, Good Friday, Easter Vigil, and Easter Sunday.
Register now at https://bit.ly/massregistration
- Masks must be worn for the duration of the service.
- Please reserve seats for ONE Easter Mass only— either the Saturday night Easter Vigil or Sunday morning Easter Mass. No 7:00 P.M. Mass on Easter Sunday.
- If any member of your party is unwell, cancel your reservations and join us on our livestream.
- Your reservations are not guaranteed after Mass has begun. Once Mass has started we will fill empty seats on a first-come, first-serve basis until we reach our maximum COVID-19 capacity.
Thank you for understanding as we work to keep everyone safe and make space for as many attendees as possible within COVID-19 restrictions.
- No 7:00 P.M. Mass at St. Patrick Church on Divine Mercy Sunday, April 11, 2021.
- The 11:00 A.M. Mass on Sunday, April 18, 2021, is limited to children receiving the Sacrament of First Holy Communion and their families. Please plan on attending the 5:00 P.M. Vigil Mass on Saturday, April 17, 2021, or the 9:00 A.M. Mass on Sunday morning or liturgy at St. Rita of Cascia Church or Holy Cross Church.
- No daily Mass at St. Patrick Church on April 20, 21, or 22. Please consider attending liturgy at Holy Cross Church during this time.
Thank you for your understanding.
While the dispensation from the Sunday obligation is still in effect, receiving Holy Communion at Easter is a privilege and obligation treasured by Catholics. The Archbishop strongly encourages all the faithful of the Archdiocese of Seattle to make an ‘Easter Communion’ at any Mass, whether weekday or Sunday, during Easter Time, which continues through Pentecost, May 23, 2021.
Livestreams from Saint Patrick Catholic Church
We continue to livestream Mass on Sundays at 9:00 A.M. on our YouTube Channel while we return to the celebration of public mass with physical distancing! While you do not need to subscribe to view the livestream, being a subscriber allows you to set reminders for the livestreamed Mass. Mass will also be livestreamed on Holy Days and funerals as announced.