In the fall of 2020, the Archdiocese of Seattle announced a new strategic plan for the Pierce County Deanery, that affects our parish grouping of St. Patrick, Holy Cross, and St. Rita of Cascia Parishes. Most notably for our community, it involves St. Rita of Cascia Parish. The following are links to more information and resources:
- Archbishop’s Pastoral Video Message
- Archbishop Etienne’s letter to all parishes affected by the new plan
- Fr. Mulholland’s Letter to the parish community of St. Rita of Cascia
- St. Rita of Cascia Parish Meeting Slides – December 2020
- Parish Follow-Up Toolkit provides an overview of the parish consolidation vision for the Tacoma region, background information, and answers to questions raised by the parishioners in the first set of parish meetings.
1403 South Ainsworth Avenue | Tacoma, WA 98405
firstname.lastname@example.org | 253-627-4851