Why attend Mass daily?
- The Sacrifice of the Mass is the source and summit of the Catholic faith
- Daily Mass is the gift of hearing the words of the Gospel, reflecting on the homily, and the joy of receiving Jesus in the Eucharist
- Receiving Christ in the Blessed Eucharist strengthens us for the daily journey
- Praising God first thing in the morning is important
- The Mass is an ongoing spiritual formation
- The Mass brings us closer to God
Come to Mass. Let’s pray together. Check out the daily Mass schedule— it changes to accommodate Mass with the school children and Mass with the seniors.