PreK & Kindergarten – 8th Grade
This guideline assists the principal in accepting students for enrollment in the event of the school receiving more applications than available space. The guideline recognizes that Saint Patrick Catholic School’s purpose is to provide a Catholic education. It recognizes the considerable support— financial and otherwise— provided by Saint Patrick Catholic Church to the school. It also recognizes the demonstrated commitment to Catholic grade school education by families already enrolled in the school.
In-Parish Status is defined as a family who:
- is registered in the parish office as a member of Saint Patrick Parish for at least one year before enrollment, or be registered in the parish office as a member of Saint Patrick Parish and provide proof of good standing in another parish for one year before enrollment.
- attends Mass weekly at Saint Patrick Catholic Church as a family.
- participates in the religious life of Saint Patrick Parish.
- participates consistently in the financial support of Saint Patrick Parish through Sacrificial Giving with a completed current Sacrificial Giving pledge card on file and is fulfilling that pledge.
PreK To enroll in PreK, a child must be three years old by August 31 for our 3-year-old program or four years old by August 31 for our 4-year-old program and able to use the bathroom independently.
Kindergarten To enroll in the Kindergarten program, a child must be five years old by August 31.
Students will be preferentially placed in a grade level based on the following criteria if student enrollment exceeds class size:
- Students of families who have children presently enrolled in the school, Catholic or not.
- Students of applying families who are registered, supporting, and active at Saint Patrick Catholic Church.
- Students of applying families who are registered, supporting, and active in another local parish.
- Students of applying non-parish families.
Once a student is accepted into Saint Patrick Catholic School, and is in good standing, he/she will retain his/her eligibility for continued enrollment.