- Plan ahead to buy groceries, gas and other household expenses with gift cards from Scrip.
- Shop in-store or online with participating retailers.
- Use gift cards to pay at checkout, just like you would use a credit/debit card, but without the fraud risk.
- Scrip program earnings are much greater than credit card rewards.
- No unnecessary spending. Families spend their planned household budget at stores they already frequent.
Is it Worth It?
It sure is. For each family that purchases just $200/month of Scrip at a 4.5% return, Saint Patrick Catholic School would earn $9/month or $108/year. If 600 families purchase Scrip, we could easily earn over $60,000 – at no cost to anyone.
How Does Scrip Help Saint Patrick Catholic School?
Tuition does not cover the actual cost of education for children at Saint Patrick Catholic School. In addition to the support the school receives from the parish, money earned from fundraisers like Scrip allows Saint Patrick Catholic School to offer a reasonable tuition and maintain the school, staff and academic programs. We are working together as a community to educate our children and keep our school strong and vibrant.
Why Would I Want to Do This?
Just about everybody needs to buy groceries, gas, coffee, clothes— you name it. Why not use your regular purchasing habits to provide free money to Saint Patrick Catholic School? Scrip costs you no money whatsoever – you get your full value.