We believe excellent, accessible schools transform futures. Our job is to support that transformation. Join our team!
The Fulcrum Foundation leverages financial aid to support and strengthen the 72 Catholic schools in the Archdiocese of Seattle primarily through tuition assistance, school partnership grants, and leadership development. Fulcrum also provides funding for diversity and inclusion efforts, IT modernization, and early childhood education. Since its founding in 2002, Fulcrum has disbursed over $38 million in grants!
Did You Know?
Fulcrum has supported Saint Patrick Catholic School in the following ways:
- Provided $73,400 in tuition assistance grants to school families over the last 3 years
- Provided $2,000 in early childhood education funds for the preschool and pre-K programs
The Fulcrum Foundation provided Saint Patrick Catholic School the following gifts in 2020:
- Fulcrum Foundation School Partnership $15,000 & The Snyder Family Foundation $15,000 for furniture replacement
- Fulcrum Foundation St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Endowment Fund $10,000 for child care budget deficit
Fulcrum Foundation COVID Relief $60,000 in unrestricted funds for budget deficits
- Fulcrum Foundation School Partnership Grant $50,000 for crosswalk installation
- Fulcrum Foundation St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Endowment $6,832 for building improvements including window coverings
In the past year alone, Fulcrum provided the following to Catholic schools:
- $2.45 million in tuition assistance grants
- $3.45 million in school partnership grants
- $84,000 in leadership development grants
Despite a record-breaking year of giving, Fulcrum still saw unmet needs. Almost 62% of tuition assistance requests and 48% of school partnership requests went unfunded.
You can make a difference for Catholic schools and students in the Archdiocese of Seattle including Saint Patrick Catholic School by donating to Fulcrum. Please join us in supporting Fulcrum’s Celebration of Light. Join our team at https://give.fulcrumfoundation.org/saintpatstacoma