The annual Saint Patrick Catholic School Egg Drop is upon us. Should your child wish to take advantage of this, we ask that they bring in their device on the morning of Thursday (6/2). If you have any questions please feel free to contact your child´s teacher.
1. Container must be labelled with the child’s name and class
2. Overall weight not to exceed 8 ounces.
3. Container must be a maximum of 7X7X7 inches.
4. A raw egg must be used. No hard boiled or emptied eggshells.
5. Egg must be enclosed in a baggie before enclosed in the package for ease of cleanup.
6. No parachutes
7. Must be your own design; no fair finding solutions online
8. Egg drop packages should be brought into school on the designated day.
9. Have fun!