Director of Technology
St. Patrick Catholic School seeks a full-time Director of Technology. St. Patrick Catholic School serves students from PreK-8th grade. We are a 1:1 school for grades K-8.
The Director of Technology is a part of the school’s leadership surrounding information and educational technologies. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Provide vision for implementation and use of technology
- Design systems to support the needs of students and staff
- Maintain industry best practices for design, security, and backup
- Prepare proposals and solicit bids for technology needs
- Evaluate hardware and software for classroom and administrative needs
- Remain current on new technology developments
- Help develop, manage and evaluate the technology budget
- Reports directly to the Principal
- Work with vendors to provide technology solutions
- Assist in diagnosing and repairing equipment problems
- Confers with administrators and teachers to determine technology training needs
- Coordinates the development, monitoring, and periodic evaluation of a 5-year technology plan
- Experience in directing technology systems (preferably in a school setting)
- A commitment to building equitable and inclusive learning environments for students of diverse backgrounds, ages, and abilities
- Familiarity with website design and website vendors
- Knowledge of interactive panels and their use
- Working knowledge of basic software applications and common operating systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of network and systems architecture, common network and server operating systems, and network and systems support.
St. Patrick Catholic School seeks a full-time janitorial/maintenance worker ($15/hour, includes benefits). Interested candidates should email Vice Principal Barbara Bolanos email@example.com
St. Patrick Catholic School seeks a part-time janitorial/maintenance worker ($15/hour). Interested candidates should email Vice Principal Barbara Bolanos firstname.lastname@example.org
Extended Care Director
Do you like to work with children, but also like having free time during the school day? St Patrick Catholic School seeks a leader for our before-school and after-school childcare program, so our Extended Care Director’s position can offer you just those things. It’s the best of both worlds! Miss Cindy Schweppe is retiring and we would love to see just the right person fill her fancy shoes.
Interested parties should apply through the Archdiocese of Seattle. Letters of interest may be sent to Vice Principal Barbara Bolanos at email@example.com or call 253-272-2297 for more information.