The Military Ministry mission is to love, encourage, support and pray for all present and past service members and their families.
We wish to administer the grace of God by maintaining a dynamic ministry designed to address the unique needs and challenges faced by single and married service members and their families (parents, brothers, sister, friends, etc.). Everyone is welcome!
Whether you are a service member (past or present), volunteer or patriot supporter, please come and share the gifts our gracious Lord has given you to make a difference, one prayer at a time
The Military Ministry Provides Support
The Military Ministry is exploring services they could provide. Potential services include the following:
- Community resources for resumes writing (to comply with the need of transforming military resumes to private sector requirements)
- Information for community resources (food, shelter, medical services, advocacy)
- Resources for spiritual support
- Walk with families undergoing difficult military assignments
- Quarterly newsletter with latest community services, resources and community family events
- Monthly meetings and have quarterly social gatherings and One on one meetings to be scheduled based on need
Answering the Call for Leadership
Alejandro and Laura Sanchez have generously said yes, answering Christ’s call to leading the much sought after military ministry at Saint Patrick Catholic Church.
Meet the Sanchez Family
Alejandro recently retired after 20 years in the US Army. He has a BA is communications and a Masters in organizational leadership. He loves his soldiers and their families so much that he now works for the VA at JBLM. His backbone is his faith and family.
His wife Laura and his kids know about Family Readiness Group (FRG) meetings, deployment briefings, Welcome Home ceremonies and together with faith, love and hope they make things work.
The Sanchez family leads by example, follows the Lords teachings and humbly strives to be sources of empowerment and support for all. Laura and Alejandro also both serve as Stephen Ministers and ushers at Saint Patrick Catholic Church.
Are you a current or veteran member of our military? Maybe you are not affiliated with the military but would you like to see more support for or be a part of supporting our military families?
You are invited to be a part of creating the direction of this important ministry. Join us. All are welcome.
Learn More about the Military Ministry